Posted on 12-07-19
Current preview release:
Most important changes since the 4.4 release:
- Report error when a package has multiple package bodies
- Better hover for procedures
- Add checking on library name
- Net search shows load when net is used in if statement with binary or unary expressions
- Verilog comment folding with include files
- Resolved VHDL Formatting bug in indexed port map
- Add lintings for packed struct/union and untagged unions
- Error/warning marker for duplicate labels
- Show tabs in hover code
- VUnit run.py file can be a linked resource
- Packed unions can only contain members of integral data types
For those users who want to get early access to the features and bugfixes of upcoming Sigasi Studio releases, we have set up an extra release channel, called “Sigasi Preview“.
The Sigasi Preview release channel offers more frequent releases than the official releases. This page gives an introduction to the most important changes.
Although these preview releases are less rigorously tested than than the official releases, they are stable enough for daily use.